Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Little peek of the Baby



Here is a 3D ultra sound photo of our baby taken today at 31 weeks, 2 days! This is a shot of the baby's face looking towards the left with it's eyes closed, it's hand touching the right eye (sort of looks like he/she is rubbing it's right eye). You can see the little nose, the lips below that and the chin. You can also see the foot and toes up by the hand. I think it is pretty cute!


The pregnancy spa I go to was offering free 5 min 3D ultra sounds today so I decided to try it. Nick's mom Yolanda came with me as Nick was working. It was neat!

2 comments:

Jen said...

This is exciting Shannon.
The pics are cute and you look great! Miss ya.

Anonymous said...

So exciting Shannon! Thanks for sharing the link :) You look beautiful :)
Kristine and Josh

Post a Comment