Owen is doing really well at daycare these days. After a
week of being away from daycare when we went to the Maritimes I was wondering
what Owen would be like when he got dropped off on the first day back. He just happily walked in and ran up to Sue
Sue his daycare provider) and didn’t seem sad or scared at all when I
left. Some mornings when we get out of
the car now he runs up the driveway towards the door. When we come inside I tell him “sit down
and take off your shoes” and he sits right down and tries to get his shoes off
(but still needs my help) then once they are off he runs into the hallway
looking for Sue Sue! Sue said that Owen is doing really well adjusting and
would say that he is “better than average” which made me very happy to
hear! In one of his journal entries this
week she wrote that when she says “One, Two” he says “Three!”. Nick and I
have not heard him do this but she says he does it alot. Also she said that he
called her name “Sue Sue” this past week.
That is pretty cool! The only definite words we have heard from him so far are "Mama, Dada, and Nah (no)" but sometimes we think he may have said other words but then don't hear them again....
Sue Sue sent us this picture on Thursday...they went to a toy store after story time and Owen grabbed 2 dolls....so funny!


No comments:
Post a Comment