Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week 49- Owen has a 2nd tooth!

Within a few days of getting his 1st tooth, Owens 2nd tooth has broken through the gum so he officially has 2 teeth now, the 2 bottom front ones. Its hard to see them but here is a picture:




Its hard to beleive we are down to my last few weeks of maternity leave. I am trying to cherish every minute I can with Owen as well as enjoying the beautiful weather together.  Today we took a trip into my office to visit all of the staff. Owen was in a great mood smiling, waving hello to everyone, clapping his hands on command, showing off his walking and giving people lots of hugs and smiles.  We have also been spending lots of time with all the other Oakville Mom's and babies- trying to take advantage of every last day we have left to hang out together.  On Monday we spent the day by the pool at my friend Yuliya's house. Owen had fun splashing in her pool and playing with his friend Ksenia. He even practiced some of his Pedia swim moves and did great! Yesturday we did strollerfit at Irquois Ridge with Amanda and Melanie and their daughters Olivia and Kaitlyn. Today we did another round of strollerfit with 6 other moms and babies and then sat on the grass and all the kids played together while the moms relaxed after an awesome workout. The weather and has been hot and sunny here all week, definitely summer and so nice!  Mat leave has been amazing and I will miss all of this when i go back to work. I will also miss spending each and every day with Owen. Its a delight to wake up in the morning and see his smiling face and know I have all day to spend with him. He has been such a good baby and has made this year so incredible for me. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful little guy. I love him so much.



 All dressed for our photoshoot



He even makes Grocey shopping fun. He makes all the old ladies stop and smile at him. He really knows how to get attention!



He Loves the swings!


Last week Owen's Aunt Becky (Nick's sister) and her boyfriend Tim got engaged! They live in Sydney Australia.  After calling Nick's parents the night before for permission to marry their daugther, Tim totally suprised Becky with a proposal on their anniversary, under the Sydney bridge. We are very excited for them, including Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment